Monday, November 5, 2012

It's not so bad...

I woke up this morning feeling a little sorry for myself.  I didn't sleep very well last night, between the constant hot flashes and the terrible headaches. The hot flashes are because of the menopause....the headaches...well I'm still trying to figure those out.

I was all ready to feel sad today, and to mourn the things that I lost.....and to be upset at the fact that I have had to face challanges that no one my age really should.

But God has a funny way of bringing you perspective when you're in need for it....He's annoying that way.....so no sulking for me.

I found this blog in my inbox this morning, from Sue Friedman, the Executive Director of FORCE....where she shares her story of getting cancer, being diagnosed BLOWS2 positive. It reminded me how we can always turn something really terrible into a positive. It also reminded me that there are some really incredible and strong women out there.....and I'd like nothing more than to be one of them.

Take a read
http://facingourrisk.wordpress.com/2012/10/31/a-healing-light-from-within/

No comments:

Post a Comment